Our dining room must-haves list is based on statement making qualities, comfort, ambiance and functionality.
- Extra long, extra beautiful, extra durable dining table – Big dining table by Bonaldo can accommodate up to 12 guests and features a stunning base with a variety of table tops among which are solid walnut, lacquer and glass.
- Comfortable modern dining chairs – Maya Flex dining chairs are the new creations from Cattelan Italia featuring not only a very sleek silhouette and padded profile, but a chair back that has the ability to go back for a slightly reclined seating experience.
- Festive, yet modern tableware/silverware/glassware – Dressed collection by Marcel Wanders for Alessi meant to be formal, yet understated. Dressed offers the perfect backdrop to any setting using stainless steel, porcelain, and crystal.
- Ambient, elegant contemporary lighting fixture – Caboche chandelier designed by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto for Foscarini is by far one of the most ambient and timeless pieces on the market without over-the-top garishness but with plenty of glamor.
- Mobile bar cabinet – times tend to get a lot happier with even the smallest hint of alcoholic drinks which is where the Mojito mobile bar by Cattelan Italia knows no rivals.